Priya Arora Yes, the founder of Learning Village , a leading organisational development company, active in India and abroad. They set up learning labs for employees of various companies, the labs include activities, experiences, classroom sessions, sharing circles, basically, everything that can
facilitate in-depth learning.
- As an Internationally Certified leadership coach and soft skills trainer, she has been facilitating people and organisations to perform at their best. She coaches young leaders, advises on people and organisational development programs, and trains leaders in personal branding, soft skills and image sculpting.
- Her clients include young professionals, mid- management to C-Suite professionals who wish to achieve their personal and professional goals faster by enhancing their team and leadership skills, communication and executive presence.
- She has been in the Learning and Development space for the last eight years, having worked with the Government of India and the United Nations as well, apart from leading consulting companies and corporates.
- She is an internationally renowned image evangelist with a talent for enhancing people’s behaviour, communication and etiquette.
- She has trained 16000+ professionals and is working towards achieving her goal of training 1M+ professionals to communicate effectively, manage teams efficiently and be credible leaders.
- She works globally, managing a hectic schedule of trainings worldwide, she does classroom trainings, experiential workshops, activity based learning sessions and more, both online and offline.
- She has built a network of over 1000+ trainers across India as part of Learning Village and is a mentor for young trainers guiding on achieving their training goals with proven tools and techniques.
- She is empanelled with leading universities as mentor and advisor on curriculum development.
- It’s great to see the wonders she have achieved as an entrepreneur
Follow Priya Arora for broadening your horizons and growing each day