In this workshop, take your first step towards Financial Independence
- Why financial planning is important for everyone
- Set financial goals, create a budget that works for you& family, and establish the habits that lead to financial independence.
- Learn how to make financial planning less time-consuming by spending 30 minutes a week directly focused on your budget, spending, savings, and investments.
- Also learn how to create immediate growth in your savings and investment accounts.
- Know and master the key technique for taking the stress and uncertainty out of planning for settlement and happy life.
- Life Cycle of Financial Life
- Relevance of Protection Life Insurance (Term, Endowment, ULIP), Health Insurance etc.
- Retirement Planning
- Other Relevant & Significant Goals (Child Education, Marriage, Annual Vacation etc.)
- Broad understanding of Equity & Debt
- Debt Tools available ( Bank FDs, Post Office Schemes, Mutual Funds etc.)
- Equity Tools (Direct Equity, Mutual Funds- Large Cap, Mid-Cap, Multi-Cap, Hybrid, Micro-Cap Mutual Funds)
By the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to —
Have mindset to have your own financial freedom and take the first steps for making the right investments !